Home > Our Pioneering Brothers > Brother Canice Brennan
Brother Canice Brennan
Brother Canice Brennan was Principal from 1945-46. His dedication and determination were instrumental in the school’s successful rehabilitation after World War II. Brother Canice's tireless efforts in strengthening the academic programme led the school to great success. The school grew in popularity among parents seeking quality education for their children. In 1946, he also introduced Scouting to the school, instilling in countless students a sense of adventure, leadership and service to others.